You can add and adjust the cost allocation for an employee.
Add cost allocation percentages to the employee
- Click on "Change cost center" to create a cost allocation
- Select the desired cost center
- If available, select the desired cost unit
- Enter the desired percentage.
- Click on the plus sign to add the cost breakdown.
- Click "Save" to close the dashlet and save the cost breakdown.
In this example, the percentage entered from the default cost allocation will be "deducted". After all, the total must always be 100%.