This article explains how to grant employees, managers and colleagues access to Visma Nmbrs. You can specify exactly which levels and which dashboards the user is allowed to see and edit. This is done by selecting, creating or customizing what we call a user template.
(For accountants, the information about granting access to clients can be found in the Debtor management article.)
The topics are:
- Employee self-service (ESS)
- Manager self-service (MSS)
- Granting access to colleagues
- Granting access to clients (for accountants)
- Template users
- Standard Templates
Employee self-service (ESS)
Visma Nmbrs offers two login types for employees (Employee Self Service, or ESS): the Employee Login (ESS) and the Payslip Viewer (ESS). This enables employees to view their personal details, leave, absence and payslips on a computer or smartphone, anywhere and anytime. Employees can also apply for leave and/or submit declarations.
Manager self-service (MSS)
For managers there is a Manager login (Manager Self Service, or MSS). Using this login, managers can control various HR processes such as approving leave requests, managing the personnel files and registering new staff.
Granting access to colleagues
- Creating a user login (Accountants)
- Creating a user login (Business)
Granting clients access (for accountants)
Visma Nmbrs offers three different scenarios which you as an accountant can offer your client. The scenario determines which activities are carried out by you or by your client. Selecting a scenario is not binding and can be altered. The basic scenarios, at customer level, can also be adapted for the particular situation.
Below is a description of what the client / accountant can do in each scenario.
Template Scenario 1: Document viewer
Intended for clients who want to outsource their entire HR and payroll processing. For this, you need to use Template: Scenario 1 document viewer.
- Creating company document viewer
- Creating company document viewer template
- Visible Salary Documents: Document Viewer
Template Scenario 2: Salary entry + payroll run request
Intended for clients who use HR services themselves and would like to leave the processing of difficult mutations and the monthly audit to the accountant.
For this, you should use Template: Scenario 2 Salary entry + payroll run request.
Template Scenario 3: Business administrator
Intended for clients who want to have an online HR payroll system but whose HR and payroll settings are managed by the accountant.
For this you should use Template: Scenario 3 Business Administrator.
It's possible, however, to create your own templates so you can set up permissions just the way you want. You can create multiple templates for multiple users.
Visma Nmbrs has a few standard templates, which are described below.
- Manager Login Template: a view only the data of the employees under his management.
- Employee Login Template: Possible functionalities include viewing personal data, managing time registration, viewing and requesting leave and viewing and downloading payslips.
- Payslip Viewer Template: The employee only has access to his or her payslips per period.
- Template: Administrator with debtor management: Access to everything.
- Template: Debtor management + master: : Access to everything except customizing user accounts and tags on the Settings tab.
- Template: Debtor Manager: Cannot modify user accounts, tags, master models or schedules on the Settings tab
- Template: Accountant viewer: Can view everything but cannot change anything.
- Administrator user: Full access and modification permissions.
- Payroll professional: Can modify everything at the highest level except leave, absence and settings.
- Business Viewer: can view all available HR and salary documents and has reading permissions for all payroll-related dashlets.
- HR Professional: Access to all levels and HR reports. Can modify much of an employee's data, including leave, absence and contract. Has no permissions for modifying payroll data and wage components. Cannot execute runs or make returns.
- Business Documentviewer: Access to salary documents and Wage tax declarations (with or without sending them).