By assigning a cost center/cost unit to an hour component, the percentage cost allocation for the journal entry is recalculated based on the total of hours worked. Hours that do not count as hours worked cannot be credited.
Adding cost allocation to a hour code.
- Click to add a time code.
- Select the desired hour code.
- Enter the number of hours.
- Select 'book on' here to add a cost allocation.
- Select the desired cost center.
- Select the desired cost unit.
Import cost allocation to a hour code.
When importing cost allocation, the hours component can be added under 'Code', as can be seen in the screenshot below. The hours can be entered under 'Value' / ´Waarde´.