Import / Export Company level
Please note: Updates and imports cannot be undone! Use the Sandbox for testing.
Please note: An update/import can only take place within the current period.
Please note: The import file may contain formulas or macros; only 'clean' text can be imported. In addition, the format must remain the same (no modifications in rows 1 and 2).
Please note: If you carry out an update, then all the data in the Excel sheet will be updated. That means we also overwrite the existing (correct) data. Hiding fields in the Excel file does not change this. If you want to make an update, you will only have to enter (retain) the data in Excel that you actually want to change.
1. Go to company level.
2. Click on Wage Components Variable in the Import / Export Company level dashlet.
Variable wage components
1. Make sure the Batch Operation is set to Wage Components Variable.
2. Click here to import. When you import an Excel sheet using this button, it imports new data. The data that you import can be deleted afterwards, if required.
3. Click here to export the wage components from Nmbrs®.
4. Click here to download a template to fill in your data.
Fill in the Wage Components Var tab. This is the only one that will be imported, so you don't need to fill in the other tabs.
The wages codes that have to be filled in under column H can be found in the Extra Hours/Days dashlet at employee level in Nmbrs®. If you want to import hours, you use hour code H2100.
- 0 (zero) is a value that is also imported and results in a new entry.
- A formula (calculation) is imported as 0 (zero). Change it to digits.
- After an empty row or column, the data is no longer copied over with the import or update (see example below).
- The import file cannot contain formulas or macros; only "flat" text can be imported. In addition, the format must remain the same (no modifications in rows 1 and 2).
Select the file you want to import and click Upload.
When you've imported the data correctly, you'll receive a report.
Extra hours/days dashlet
The newly added data can be found in the Extra Hours/Days dashlet at employee level.