Import / Export advanced
Please note Updates and imports cannot be undone! Use the Sandbox for testing.
Please note: An update/import can only take place within the current period.
Please note: The import file may contain formulas or macros; only 'clean' text can be imported. In addition, the format must remain the same (no modifications in rows 1 and 2).
Please note:If you carry out an update, then all the data in the Excel sheet will be updated. That means we also overwrite the existing (correct) data. Hiding fields in the Excel file does not change this. If you want to make an update, you will only have to enter (retain) the data in Excel that you actually want to change.
1. Go to the Home tab.
2. Click Import / Export Advanced.
Import & Update
1. Click here to import. When you import an Excel sheet using this button, it imports new data.PLEASE NOTE: do not import too many companies and employees at once.
2. Click here to update. When you use this button to import an Excel sheet, this updates/replaces the existing data.PLEASE NOTE: do not update too many companies and employees at once.
3. Click Download template to download a template to fill in your details under "Company tab".
More information on the differences between import and update can be found on this page.
- Fixed wage components can only be updated and variable wage components can only be imported. This means that when you import clients, you need to bear in mind that the fixed wage components are not included. You can update the Fixed wage components tab after completing this import.Please note that you must then select that tab only.
- After an empty row or column, the data is no longer copied over with the import or update (see example below).
Select the file and click Upload.
You can see what data has been imported.
Go to the Explorer tab and click on Debtor, then you can see the new imported company.
Please note: It's not possible for you / Nmbrs to copy an entire environment (this includes runs/history); you can only reconstruct it.