Adding external contacts at the Settings level
You can enter external contacts in Visna Nmbrs. These can first be added at the Settings level, so they can then be selected at the Company and Employee level.
1. Click on Settings at the highest level
2. Click on External Contacts under Provisions
1. Here you can, for instance, click on New Insurance
2. A pop-up screen will appear, where you can add the Insurance.
Adding external contacts at Employee level
1. When you have added an insurance at the Settings level, go to the employee
2. Click on Insurances under Start
3. When you click on New insurance, a pop-up screen appears, where you can select the added insurer. Then enter the data of the employee.