You can add a document to a company or employee. To do this, go to the level where you want to add the document and click Documents Company at company level or Documents Employee at employee level. You can add one document at a time.
Click on Add Company Document. You will then get to the following screen:
1. Select a file, or drag a file to this level.
2. Select the document type. The following options are available:
- Company logo
- Income tax declaration
- Employee login document (this document will be visible for employee logins)
- Work permit
3. Click on 'Save'.
- Depending on which page you add a document to, a separate folder is created:
For instance, if a document is added to 'Training' you will see this appear separately in the list of folders:
- If you add a document at debtor level with type Employee-login document, this document will be visible to all employees of the debtor. You can find/delete the document again at debtor level.
- When you add a document at company level with type Employee login document, this document will be visible to all employees of the company. You can find/delete the document again at company level.
- The maximum file size per document is 15 MB.
- If an employee is not yet in service or has 0 months of service, you will not see the employee documents at company level.
- The documents are sorted alphabetically; you cannot sort them yourself.
- You can add/download one document at a time.
If you select 'Employee login document' under 'Document type', the document will be visible in the 'Documents' dashlet in the employee login.