In a Nmbrs environment you have the possibility of adjusting the password policy and you can specify the period of validity of a password. This password policy can only be set up and adjusted by the account owner and is applicable to all users in the environment.
The account owner has access to the 'My Account' option. When you click on this, you will see the following screen:
Set up password policy
- Indicate whether users may make use of OpenID and click on "password policy" to open a new window.
- It's not possible to adjust the password policy. The conditions are described below.
- Indicate whether a password expires.
- Enter the number of days until a password expires. When logging in after this number of days, the user will have to set up a new password.
Nmbrs has a set password policy. When the password has to be changed, depending on the selected policy, it has to meet the following requirements.
Strong password policy
- The password has to be entered twice.
- The password may not be identical to the current password.
- Minimum 8 characters in length
- Needs to contain uppercase letters
- Needs to contain lowercase letters
- Needs to contain numbers
- Needs to contain at least one of these symbols !@%#$...