This is an overview of all possible actions in the Payroll workflow. In payroll workflows which you create yourself (i.e. not our standard workflows) all of these actions can be added.
Work Period Actions
Work period actions are usually performed by your client or someone who has been granted access to input changes but does not process payroll independently.
1. Payroll modifications registered. The first action is inputting payroll mutations. This can be done by the accountant or a client/employer. With this action, you have an overview of all mutations that have been input.
2. Check payroll modifications. Here, you can check the mutations that the client/employer has input.
3. Request payroll run. If all of the mutations have been checked and the data is complete, the client can request the payroll run to allow the wages to be subsequently processed by the accountant.
Run actions are performed when the payroll run must be generated.
1. Execute payroll run. The first action is processing the payroll run. This generates the salaries for the current period.
2. Check payroll output. With this action, you check the data processed and ensure everything has been processed properly.
3. Make visible to documentviewer. With this action, you make the salary documents visible in the document viewer.
4. Make visible to employee login. With this action, you can make the payslips visible for the employees in the employee login.
5. Lock payroll run. This allows you to lock the payroll run (run lock).
Salary declaration actions
With Wage tax declaration actions, you can create, check or transmit the Wage tax declaration to the tax authorities. First make sure that the Wage tax declaration settings are correct for the company.
1. Create wage tax declaration. This action allows you to create the Wage tax declaration for the company.
2. Check wage tax declaration. With this action, you can check the Wage tax declaration that you have just created. The action can of course also be performed by the client via the document viewer.
3. Send wage tax declaration. With this action, you send the created Wage tax declaration directly to the tax authorities.
Pensioen export actions
With pension export actions, you can create, check and transmit the pension export to the pension provider. First make sure that the pension settings are correct for the company.
1. Create pension declaration. With this action, you create the pension export for the company.
2. Check pension declaration. With this action, you check the pension export that you have just created.
3. Send pension declaration. With this action, you send the created pension return directly to the pension executor.