Long term sick leave

Swedish version of the article

If an employee is on long term sick leave then it's possible to register it in the time registration via the codes 1001 Sick 25% (days), 1002 Sick 50% (days), 1003 Sick 75% (days) eller 1004 Sick (days). To get access to the codes via the time registration they have to be added to the time registration model that is used by the company. See here how to add new codes for the time registration model.

Time registration








Knowledge base