1. Go to the 'Explorer' tab.
2. Go to the company.
3. Go to the 'Start' tab.
4. Click on 'More' in the 'Company Settings' dashlet.
Click on 'Edit'.
Change the active year
Change the active year to the year for which the correction has to be made. Click on 'Save'.
Please note: You should only change the active year here. You can change the period in the top right corner (in the place where you do this with a regular retrospective run) :
Change the period
Go to the company or the employee for which/whom you have to change information. Click on the current period to change this.
Select the period
Select the correct period in which you want to make a retrospective correction.
Click on the padlock
Click on the padlock to go into the unsecured mode.
Change the details
Enter the correction/change/adjustment for the company or the employee.
1. Go to the company.
2. Go to the 'Payroll Processing' tab.
3. Go to the 'Run' dashlet and click on 'More'.
Click on 'Run'.
Now run the retroactive run only by clicking on 'Continue'.
Wage tax declaration
Via the 'Start' tab, go to the 'Wage tax declaration' dashlet and click on 'More'.
Select the year
Select the previous year.
New wage tax declaration
Click on 'Wage tax declaration'.
Create Wage tax declaration
Here you see an overview of the changes in the Wage tax declaration. Click on 'Create Wage tax declaration'.
Select the year again
Select the previous year again.
1. Go back to the 'Start' tab at company level.
2. Click on 'More' in the 'Company Settings' dashlet.
Click on 'Edit'.
Change the year and the period
1. Change the active year to the current year.
2. Change the current period to the current period with which you started before resetting the year.
3. Click on 'Save'.