Absence Case Managers for accountants
If you're an accountant, follow these steps to go to the Absence Case Managers dashlet:
1. Go to the 'Explorer' tab.
2. Go to debtor level.
3. Click Absence Case Managers under Absence.
Absence Case Managers for business
If you're a client, follow these steps to go to the Absence Case Managers dashlet:
1. Go to the Settings tab.
2. Click Absence Case Managers under Absence.
Adding a manager
Click Add manager.
If Case Manager has been configured to receive a notification under the HR Signal Settings, the notification will be sent to all case managers who are added here.
1. Here you can see that the manager has been added
2. If you want to add or delete an existing manager as an Absence Case Manager, click Select managers.
Here you can enable and disable managers. Then click 'Save'.
Adding a case manager to an absence file
Go to employee level --> HR --> Absence --> Select an absence file
Click "Edit file" and select the required case manager:
Click "Save". The case manager is now linked to this file.