Import / Export company level
Please note Updates and imports cannot be undone! Use the Sandbox for testing.
Please note: An update/import can only take place within the current period.
Please note: The import file may contain formulas or macros; only 'clean' text can be imported. In addition, the format must remain the same (no modifications in rows 1 and 2).
Please note:If you carry out an update, then all the data in the Excel sheet will be updated. That means we also overwrite the existing (correct) data. Hiding fields in the Excel file does not change this. If you want to make an update, you will only have to enter (retain) the data in Excel that you actually want to change.
1. Go to the company level.
2. Click Cost Centres in the Import / Export Company level dashlet.
1. Make sure the Batch Operation is set to Cost Centres.
2. Click here to import. When you import an Excel sheet using this button you import new data.
3. Click here to export the cost centres from Nmbrs®.
4. Click here to download a template to fill in your data.
Fill in the Cost Centres tab. This is the only tab that will be imported, so you don't need to fill in the other tabs.
Please note:after an empty row or column, the data is no longer copied over with an import or update (see example below).
Select the file you want to import and click Upload.
When you've imported the data correctly, you'll receive a report.