Time registration scenario is a scenario when you want to send wage and hour components and days for employees. This components will be taken into the next run. This article will provide you with general information about what you will have to take into account.
Debtor, company and employee
Before you are going to send the information you have to know the employees, companies and debtors.
- To get the debtor use methods List_GetAll or List_GetByNumber from Debtor Service.
- To get the company use methods List_GetAll or List_GetByDebtor from Company Service.
- To get the employee use methods List_GetByCompany or List_GetByDebtor from Employee Service.
Schedule of an employee
Every employee in Nmbrs has to have a schedule. According to the schedule the salary will be calculated. There are three types of employees:
- Full time employee is an employee with the schedule the same as company schedule.
- Part-time employee is an employee with a schedule less then company schedule. His schedule can not be zero.
- Employees without a schedule. If an employee is working not on regular basis he has to have a schedule where all hours are zero.
To get the company schedule see method from Company Service below:
For all schedule methods of an employee search for "Schedule" on Employee Service.
Wage and hour components
When integrating with Nmbrs there are mainly 2 cases when you are going to send information.
- Sending hour components, you will have to send the days as well.
For hour component methods search for "HourComponent" and for days methods search for "Days" on Employee Service.
- Sending wage components
For employee wage component methods search for "WageComponent" on Employee Service.
For company wage component methods search for "WageComponent" on Company Service
Note: wage and hour components and days can be fixed or variable. Once fixed component is inserted, it will be automatically inserted by the system every period until the given end period or if component is deleted. Variable components will only appear once in a period.
For more information about inserting components Looncomponenten invoeren (dutch only).
Wage and hour model
The last step in time registration scenario it to connect the right wage and hour components from your system to a company in Nmbrs.
- To get the wage model use WageModel_GetWageCodes from Company Service
- To get the hour model use HourModel_GetHourCodes from Company Service
For more information about wage and hour model see Loonmodel aanmaken aanpassen op tabblad Instellingen (dutch only) and Urenmodel aanmaken op tabblad Instellingen (dutch only).