1. Set the new wage codes L8758 och L8759 so they are correctly linked in your general ledger scheme.
2. Look over the list of employees and check if it's correct that they should have the setting or not.
In the list we have one tab for the employees with payment in advance and another tab for those without payment in advance. In the column 'Temporarily Lower Employer Contributions' if it says YES then we have turned on the setting.
The employees that have payment in advance has Start Period 2020-3 and End Period 2020-6.
The employees that doesn't have payment in advance has Start Period 2020-3 and End Period 2020-6.
3. Possible adjust the setting for employees.
Check for instructions how to add the settings for the employees.
4. Create a retroactive run with payment period 2020-2 or 2020-3 depending if you have payment in advance or not.
If the company has payment in advance then you shall execute a retroactive run with payment period 2020-3. (Otherwise the changes won't be applied in period 2020-3). If the company doesn't have payment in advance then you make a retroactive run with payment period 2020-2.
It will show in the list if the company has payment in advance or not.
5. Create an AGI (Wage tax declaration)
If you have already created an AGI for march then you have to delete it and create it again. The new field '062' will show in the declaration for the employees that have the setting.